Police in Imo parade 35-year-old fake lawyer who has won many cases



Police in Imo state have paraded on Beatrice Nnamuoh for practising law illegally

  Nnamuoh, who was said to have won many cases, has been practising law illegally for five years - Some exhibits, which included a lawyer's gown, wig, collaret and letterhead, were recovered from the suspect.


The Imo state police command on Saturday, March 3, paraded 35-year-old Beatrice Nnamuoh for illegally practising law. Nnamuoh, who hails from Iyiawu village in Onitsha, Anambra state, had practised law for five years and won many cases, Punch reports.

DPA BLOG gathered that exhibits recovered from the fake lawyer included a lawyer’s gown, wig, collaret and letterhead, among others. 

Confessing to the crime, Nnamuoh said: “I studied sociology but I have worked with many lawyers. It was in the process that I learnt many things about law. Aside, I am very intelligent. I do everything that comes my way very well. “I love the law profession. I sought admission four times but couldn’t get in because of lack of money. To help myself, I decided to go into it illegally. I have been doing it and succeeding in many cases I handled better than real lawyers.” She said she regretted her actions and pleaded for mercy. 


According to the state commissioner of police, Chris Ezike, the suspect was arrested at Orlu after defrauding unsuspecting members of the public of over N342,000. He said: “She defrauded unsuspecting members of the public with the pretence of selling auctioned vehicles to them, having posed as a lawyer. "Nnamuoh also confessed to have forged the letterhead bearing Basil C. Okereke of Seat of Wisdom Chambers, No. 10 Orlu/Amakohia Road. A search conducted at her residence led to the recovery of the above exhibits.”
Share on Google Plus

About King Angela Uyi

I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.